To hold an online New Year's Eve event for the ""Product Environment" project. "Product Environment" is an event aimed at communicating with the product community and the people who are interested in product culture, IT technologies and transformational processes in companies. The goal of the New Year's Eve event was to put a bright spot in the next year of the project's life and to present content from speakers in an interactive format and give the participants an opportunity to socialize with one another.
The target number of guests was 100.
We developed an event concept based on the importance of each element of the company. This resulted in a metaphor for the life of the company as a living organism. This was reflected in the speakers' speeches about the departments - parts of the living organism. In addition, we enhanced the concept with visual materials: video clips, speakers' headlines, presentation design.
We developed the concept in 3 stages:
1. We wrote a script with the involvement of each employee in the content creation process.
2. We prepared the text of the speech and presentation for each speaker.
3. We held more than 20 meetings with the client to agree on each stage of preparation.
How we implemented everything technically:
1. We used the Zoom platform so that every participant could participate in the event and be in touch with the host and the speakers.
2. We arranged a studio with specialized equipment to record the speakers' presentations.
3. We created 6 intro videos, a video about the company's history and achievements, and a corporate video with employees.
4. We used tools of online interaction with the audience: Menti.com service, inclusion of the host in the communication with the speakers and the audience, splitting the participants into groups.
5. We split the employees into rooms so that they could get to know their colleagues from other regions better.
6. We conducted a technical dry run a few days before the event to identify and correct any bugs.
7. We created an enjoyable experience for the participants by providing technical support, working with the speakers throughout the event, coordinating the participants and providing musical accompaniment.